The ENFORCER SS-040Q MINI SHOCK/VIBRATION DETECTOR is designed for protection against forced entry by a hammer, saw, crowbar, etc. through walls, ceilings, windows, safes, cabinets, etc. For use in closed-circuit alarm systems, the SS-040Q will initiate an alarm when a vibration of considerable force strikes the protected surface. A built-in tamper switch is independently wired from the vibration detector for enhanced security.
Vibration contacts are adjustable by turning an adjustment screw to respond on any surface – glass, wood, steel, plasterboard, or brick. Pure silver contacts with gold plating ensure years of long-term operation. Its dust-tight ABS case is small and can be easily mounted inside with double-sided adhesive tape.
- Use in closed-circuit alarm systems
- Detects shock to window glass, walls, or ceilings
- Pure silver contact with gold plating assures reliable, long-term operation
- Built-in tamper switch for complete security
- Contact pressure: Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams, recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams
- Contact rating: 1.0A at 50VDC
- Life: Over 100,000 contacts
- Size: 5/8“x7/8“x23/8” (15x21x60 mm)
|Circuit||Normally-closed contact, momentarily open when activated|
|Contact Pressure||Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams but recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams only. Supplied with pressure of approx. 6 grams|
|Relay Rating||1A @ 50VDC|
|Break Time||Approx. 45 ms max. (at 6-gram pressure)|
|Life||Over 100,000 contacts|
|Dimensions||5/8″ x 7/8″ x 2-3/8″ (15 x 21 x 60 mm).|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.