The ENFORCER SS-040Q MINI SHOCK/VIBRATION DETECTOR is designed for protection against forced entry by a hammer, saw, crowbar, etc. through walls, ceilings, windows, safes, cabinets, etc. For use in closed-circuit alarm systems, the SS-040Q will initiate an alarm when a vibration of considerable force strikes the protected surface. A built-in tamper switch is independently wired from the vibration detector for enhanced security.
Vibration contacts are adjustable by turning an adjustment screw to respond on any surface – glass, wood, steel, plasterboard, or brick. Pure silver contacts with gold plating ensure years of long-term operation. Its dust-tight ABS case is small and can be easily mounted inside with double-sided adhesive tape.
- Use in closed-circuit alarm systems
- Detects shock to window glass, walls, or ceilings
- Pure silver contact with gold plating assures reliable, long-term operation
- Built-in tamper switch for complete security
- Contact pressure: Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams, recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams
- Contact rating: 1.0A at 50VDC
- Life: Over 100,000 contacts
- Size: 5/8“x7/8“x23/8” (15x21x60 mm)
|Circuit||Normally-closed contact, momentarily open when activated|
|Contact Pressure||Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams but recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams only. Supplied with pressure of approx. 6 grams|
|Relay Rating||1A @ 50VDC|
|Break Time||Approx. 45 ms max. (at 6-gram pressure)|
|Life||Over 100,000 contacts|
|Dimensions||5/8″ x 7/8″ x 2-3/8″ (15 x 21 x 60 mm).|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.