The ENFORCER DIP-Switch Coded Transmitter uses a DIP switch to set the code. Suitable for applications requiring large numbers of transmitters with identical codes. A secured site might want all engineers on a project to have access to the same buildings, while another working group might need access to a different set. Similarly, a gated community might want to have one code for all residents, with the ability to change the code if transmitters are lost or stolen.
- Use for “block coding” (Multiple transmitters programmed to the same code)
- Frequency 315MHz*
- Operates up to 500ft (150m)†
- LED Transmission and low battery indicator
- Includes 3VDC lithium battery (CR-2032)
- Compatible with all 315MHz SK-series receivers
- Coding by 8-pin DIP switch providing 256 combinations
- Easily pocketable pendant with golden key ring
† Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment
|Type||1-Button RF DIP-Switch coded Transmitter|
|No. of Buttons||1|
|Dimensions||1-1/4″x2-3/16″x5/16″ (31.5x55x8 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.