The ENFORCER DIP-Switch Coded Transmitter uses a DIP switch to set the code. Suitable for applications requiring large numbers of transmitters with identical codes. A secured site might want all engineers on a project to have access to the same buildings, while another working group might need access to a different set. Similarly, a gated community might want to have one code for all residents, with the ability to change the code if transmitters are lost or stolen.
- Use for “block coding” (Multiple transmitters programmed to the same code)
- Frequency 315MHz*
- Operates up to 500ft (150m)†
- LED Transmission and low battery indicator
- Includes 3VDC lithium battery (CR-2032)
- Compatible with all 315MHz SK-series receivers
- Coding by 8-pin DIP switch providing 256 combinations
- Easily pocketable pendant with golden key ring
† Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment
|Type||1-Button RF DIP-Switch coded Transmitter|
|No. of Buttons||1|
|Dimensions||1-1/4″x2-3/16″x5/16″ (31.5x55x8 mm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.