The ENFORCER Wave-to-Open Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since no touch is required, this sensor is suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- Range up to 2″ (5cm)
- White plastic single-gang plate
- 3A relay, triggers minimum 0.5 sec or as long as hand is near the sensor
- Quick connect screw-less terminal block
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show sensor activated.
|Type||Wave-to-Open Sensor Wall Plates|
|Sensing Range||Up to 2″ (5cm)|
|LEDs – Red||Standby|
|LEDs – Green||Triggered|
|Relay Type||Form C (NO/NC/COM) 3A@12VDC|
|Output Time||0.5S or as long as unit is triggered|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
|Dimensions||4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ x 1-5/16″ (115 x 70 x 33.5 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.