The ENFORCER 4.5″ Round Push Plate is designed for easy, accessible entry and exit through public area doors. The 4.5″ Round Push Plate features a large stainless steel button with the International Symbol of Access and “PUSH TO OPEN” engraved for clear and easy visual and tactile identification. Featuring an operating life of over 100,000 cycles and a surface-mount back box for flexible mounting options, the ENFORCER 4.5″ Round Push Plate is the perfect solution for reliable, secure, and accessible entry and exit for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, apartments, and other high-density public spaces.
- Large, stainless steel plate button for public area use
- International Symbol of Access and “PUSH TO OPEN” engraved for easy visual and tactile identification
- Use with SECO-LARM maglocks for an easily installed, high-security system
- Contact rating: 15A@125/250 VAC
- Momentary SPDT switch
- Operating life: Over 100,000 cycles (factory tested)
- Surface-mount plastic back box allows for quick installation, flexible mounting, and easy RF (wireless) upgrade
|Switch Type||NO/NC/COM (SPDT)|
|Contact resistance||50mΩ Max.(initial)|
|Dimensions||Faceplate: 4-1/2″x4-1/2″x3/4″ (115x115x19 mm), Back box: 5-1/8″x5-1/8″x2-1/8″ (130x130x54 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32°~221° F (0°~105° C)|
|Material||Faceplate: Stainless Steel, Back box: ABS Plastic|
|Operating Life||100,000 Cycles (factory tested)|
|Contact Rating||15A@125/250 VAC|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.