The ENFORCER® SA-026Q is a low-voltage miniature delay timer module which operates on 12 to 24 volts AC or DC. This timer module will extend the activation time of a momentary contact switch for 1~180 seconds via a field-adjustable rotary pot. Use with electrical locks which do not have a built-in time delay function. Its compact size makes it small enough to fit in a single-gang box or inside a door frame cavity.
- Adjustable timer from 1~180 seconds via a pot on board
- NO/NC switch trigger
- Compact design: 13/16“x29/32“x5/8” (30x58x16 mm)
- Operating voltage: 12~24 volts AC or DC
- Current: 2mA (standby), 75mA (active)
- Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks
- Contact rating: 3A@24VDC
- With built-in buzzer output (100mA@24VDC)
- Includes double-sided foam tape
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VAC or VDC|
|Relay Rating||Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks, 3A@24VDC|
|Current Draw – Active||75mA|
|Current Draw – Standby||2mA|
|Dimensions||1-3/16″ x 2-9/32″ x 5/8″ (30 x 58 x 16 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.