Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof (IP55), sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NC/NO alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
|Type||Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment|
|Sensing Range||Outdoor- 190′ (60m), Indoor- 390′ (120m)|
|Operating Voltage||10~30VAC/VDC (Non-polarized)|
|IP Rating||IP55 Weatherproof|
|Interupt Speed||50msec~700msec (variable)|
|LEDs – Red||Alarm LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated|
|LEDs – Yellow||ON: When receiver’s signal is weak or when beam is broken|
|LEDs – Green||Operation LED (transmitter & receiver) ON: When power is applied.|
|Detection System||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
|Alarm Output||NO/NC relay, 1A @ 120VAC, min. 1 sec.|
|Tamper Output||NC switch, 1A@120VAC|
|Case material||PC Resin|
|Operating Temperature||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
|Laser Output Power||<5mW|
|Alignment Angle||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
|Transmitter LED does not light.||Incorrectly wired and/or insufficient voltage.||Ensure the power supply to the transmitter is 12 to 24 VAC/VDC.|
|Receiver LED never lights up when the beam is interrupted.||a. Insufficient voltage.
b. Beam reflected away from receiver.
c. Beams not simultaneously interrupted.
|a. Double-check the voltage.
b. Clean the cover.
c. Check overall installation.
|Beams interrupted and LED lights, but no alarm trigger.||Alarm trigger cable may be cut, or the relay contact stuck due to overloading.||Check the continuity of the wiring between the sensor and the alarm|
|Alarm LED continuously lit.||a. Lenses out of alignment.
b. Beams are blocked.
c. Cover is foggy or dirty.
|a. Realign the lenses.
b. Remove any obstacles.
c. Clean the cover.
|Alarm trigger becomes
erratic in bad weather.
|Lenses out of alignment.||Check overall system installation.
If still erratic, realign the lenses.
|Frequent false triggers from
leaves, birds, etc.
|a. Too sensitive.
b. Bad location.
|a. Reduce the response time.
b. Change the transmitter and/or location.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.