- For outdoors gates, garage doors, etc.
- Adjustable sensing range
- 12~240 VDC / 24~240 VAC Operation
- Current draw: Up to 40mA@12VDC
- For indoor or outdoor use (IP66 Weatherproof)
- Pre-wired 6.5ft (2m) cord
- Brackets and mounting hardware included
- Compact size
- New single-gang box and wall-mount brackets available
- Sensor for garage doors, outdoor gates or overhead doors
- Sensor for industrial automation to detect objects on manufacturing line
|Type||NIR Reflective Photoelectric Sensor|
|Current Draw||Standby- 12VDC@20mA; 24VDC@10mA, Active- 12VDC@40mA; 24VDC@20mA|
|Sensing Range||0.5′ to 35′ (0.1 – 11m)|
|Operating Voltage||12~240 VDC / 24~240 VAC|
|Reaction time||10ms (max.)|
|Light Source||IR LED|
|LEDs – Red||Active|
|LEDs – Yellow||Standby|
|Output||SPDT Relay Output|
|Switching Capacity||250VAC/1A, 30VDC/2A|
|Operating Temperature||-4º~131º F (-20º~55º C)|
|Trigger Output||SPDT Relay output (NO/NC/COM)|
|Sensor does not detect the object.||1) Sensor sensitivity is not properly set.
2) Object may have a reflective surface
which confuses sensor
|Change the angle of the sensor or readjust the sensitivity setting|
|Yellow LED does not turn on.||1) Dirty sensor and/or reflector.
2) Reflector and/or sensor is misaligned.
|1) Clean the sensor and reflector with a
damp (not wet) cloth.
2) Adjust the reflector and/or sensor for
|Red LED lights when object is detected, but no output||No continuity between sensor and alarm
|Check cable from sensor to alarm device. Test sensor.|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.