Altronix ACM8CB converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into eight (8) independently controlled Class 2 rated PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable outputs rated at 2.5A each. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. ACM8CB will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes.
This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- 12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation (setting not required), (0.6A @ 12volt, 0.3A @ 24 volt current consumption with all relays energized).
- *AC applications not evaluated by UL.
- Main fuse is rated at 10A/250V.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input (board and lock power).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (one (1) for board power and one (1) for lock/accessory power).
Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs:
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector sink inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) independently controlled Class 2 Rated PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable 2.5A outputs:
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) dry form "C" 5A rated relay outputs
- c) Any combination of the above
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- PTCs are rated 2.5A each.
- Note: Total output current is determined by the power supply, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- FACP output relay (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Removable terminal blocks facilitate ease of installation.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 4 BTU/Hr.
UL Listed For:Access Control System Units (UL294)
cUL Listed For:
CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment
4.5"W x 8"L x 1.25"H (114.3 mm W x 203.2 mm L x 31.75 mm H).
Product Weight: 0.7 Lbs. (0.317 kg).
Shipping Weight: 0.95 Lbs. (0.43 kg).
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.