The concealed electric strike solution for cylindrical locksets.
The 8000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" – 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Adjustability : Vertical
- Surface Mounting : No cutting required
- Frame Material : Metal|Wood
- Shim Type : NA
- Latchbolt Accommodation : 1/2" - 5/8"
- Voltage : 12/24
- Monitoring Installation : Factory Configured
- Monitoring Options : Latchbolt Monitoring
- Endurance (cycles) : 1,000,000
- Dynamic Strength (ft-lbs) : 70
- Tamper Resistant : Yes
- Fail Safe | Fail Secure : Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Grade : Grade 1
- Warranty : SecuriCare five-year, no fault, no questions asked warranty
- Lock Type : Cylindrical Lock
- Strike Body Depth (in) : 1.0625
- Strike Body Height (in) : 4.875
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- RoHS Compliant
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed
- UL294 Listed
- (4.875 H x 1.25 W) For use with: Cylindrical locksets with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw. Includes universal mounting tabs. Aluminum frames.
- (4.875 H x 1.25 W) For use with: Extended lip for 'knock-down' style frame installations. For use with cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- (7.9375 H x 1.4375 W) For use with: Cylindrical locksets with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw. Includes universal mounting tabs. Aluminum frames.
- (4.875 H x 1.25 W) For use with: Cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs, with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- (6.875 H x 1.25 W) For use with: Cylindrical locksets with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw. Includes universal mounting tabs. Aluminum frames.
- (9 H x 1.375 W) For use with: Cylindrical locksets. For use with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw Four point mounting for wood installations.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.