The BNC to VGA converter allows a display with a VGA input to display BNC video signals. Traditional CCTV monitors can now be replaced by any display unit with a VGA input, including most LCD monitors.
The converter is compact and can be mounted nearly anywhere. For example, the included VESA bracket mount can be installed onto most VGA monitors with VESA mounting holes.
- Converts almost any VGA monitor into a security monitor
- Dual output for VGA and BNC
- Compact, unit is perfect for plug and play installations
- Desktop, wall, or VESA mountable (VESA mount included)
- On screen display (OSD) for image adjustment
- Automatically detects NTSC/PAL
- Video input auto-configure
- Memory retains settings after power failure
- Gold-plated BNC connector for longer life
- Supports resolutions up to 1280×1024
- Includes 5VDC power supply
|VESA mount||75×75 mm, 100×100 mm|
|Type||BNC to VGA|
|Input Signal||Composite video 1Vp-p 75ohm BNC jack|
|Output Signal||VGA: 0.7 Vp-p RGB, 15 pin female D-sub, Composite video 1Vp-p 75ohm BNC|
|Maximum Resolution||Up to 1280×1024, NTSC: 720×480 PAL: 720×576|
|Power supply||1A@5VDC, 2.5mm|
|Dimensions||3-3/8″x3-1/4″x1-1/16″ (85x83x27 mm)|
|VGA device does
indicator not lit
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.