The NetXpert XG2 can certify copper or fiber networks to 10G speeds using advanced Bit Error Rate Testing (BERT), pushing real data packets over the cable and measuring the results. This is real world testing, which proves the capabilities of new networks and helps to identify those older cable runs that can operate at higher speeds. The XG2 is also equipped with a full suite of active network tests and tools to speed network installs, including PoE testing and network testing over WiFi. The NetXpert XG2 is designed to be the one device that can perform all the tests you need during an install, simplifying and speeding up the process.
- Ethernet Speed certification of copper and fiber optic systems up to 10Gb
- Complete active network testing over copper, fiber and Wifi systems
- Cable qualification to IEEE standards
- TDR & fiber cable length measurement
- PoE testing up to 90W (PoE++)
- Fiber Optic Kit includes Two Basic Kits
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.