- Designed for on-site gigabit fiber communication
- Up to 2 km transmission distance with 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber)
- Bidirectional WDM communication on a single fiber
- Compatible with Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA)
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Hot-swappable module design
- Work with TL-SM321B-2 as a pair
What This Product Does
TP-LINK´s TL-SM321A-2 and TL-SM321B-2 is designed to work in a pair to create an on-site gigabit fiber communication up to 2km (2,000 meters). With one single-mode fiber, the pair of modules can create a full-duplex gigabit path between your switches, storage devices, and server.
The TL-SM321A-2 is developed in accordance with the Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA). As a WDM Bi-Directional optical transceiver, TL-SM321A-2 uses an integrated LC Bi-Directional optical interface connector and the data link is up to 2 km in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber).
Also, TL-SM321A-2 incorporates the Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) feature which is compatible with SFF-8472. DDM supports real-time monitoring of the transceiver, and shows parameters including the transceiver current which transmits/receives optical power and operating temperature.
TP-Link's TL-SM321A-2 is used for short-and medium distance fiber network in practice, and it provides fast and stable gigabit fiber connection for switches, routers, servers, etc.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.