- 16× PoE+ gigabit RJ45 ports, 2× gigabit non-PoE RJ45 ports and 2× combo gigabit SFP slots.
- PoE power budget is up to 250 W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.*
- Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor.
- PoE Auto Recovery automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices.
- Intelligent power management protects the switch from overload.
- QoS ensures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications.
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, such as IPTV.
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 16× gigabit PoE+ ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I received the device quickly and had it up and running right away. Their prices were very competitive.