The Platinum Tools ToneMaster high-power tone generator enables signal detection over 20 miles away and makes tracing through walls and enclosures easier with multiple tones and power levels suited for network, signal wire, coax, and telephone cable applications.
Four tone amplitude levels include normal and half, high-powered normal and half, with the half amplitude unbalanced for stronger signal effect on twisted pairs. In addition, depending on test requirements, three distinctly different tones can be selected from the front panel.
Paired with the Platinum Tools ToneSeeker tracer the ToneMaster makes easy work of tracing and locating cables and cable ends.
- 700% more power than standard tone generators
- Unbalanced tone mode supports longer distances on UTP cables
- Constant amplitude output ensures no signal decrease as battery discharges
- Auto-off for battery conservation
- Full talk battery to power a dry line
- ToneMaster includes No Fault, RJ12 Cable (connects to RJ11 and RJ45 jacks)
- Part number TG210C includes molded-in alligator clips
- Part number TG220C includes molded-in angled bed-of-nails (ABN) clips
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.