The VDV MapMaster™ 3.0 combines continuity testing, mapping, generating tones and length measurement functions into a single easy-to-use unit for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for telco, network, or coax cable. The back-lit display, glow-in-the dark keypad and a built-in flashlight helps you to work in the dark. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility and added features of the VDV MapMaster 3.0 makes it a best value cable verifier for the professional installer!
- Tests to T568A/B wiremap configuration: shorts, opens, miswires, reverses and split pairs
- Single-ended Testing for Shorts & Split Pairs
- Measures Length in Feet/Meters
- Identifies cable location on active ports using flashing Port Link Light
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen with large icons, glow-in-thedark keypad and built-in LED flashlight for use in dark areas
- Identify up to 20 network or coax cable runs at a time
- Audible Tone Generator, 4 selectable cadences
- Tests Voice (6 wire), Data (8 wire) and Video (coax)
- Works with Cable Tester Smart Remotes (#1-8)
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.