The SK-910RBQ series of wireless receivers meet the growing demand for receivers with multiple, independently-controlled output functions. These RF receivers are compatible with both code hopping and fixed code transmitters. The receivers can be used to remotely control a variety of home automation devices such as garage door openers, lights, motorized gates, lifts, or other devices.
- Five programmable relay output modes:
- 4-Second momentary
- 1-Second momentary
- Toggle (ON/OFF)
- 11~24 VAC/VDC Operation
- Range: Up to 500ft (150m)*
- Controls garage doors, gates, house lights, alarm panels or other devices via remote
- LED indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared, and relay output mode
- Pushbutton programming, no need to cut jumpers
- Up to 15 transmitter button codes can be learned
*Operating range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment.
|Type||WIRELESS – Two-Channel RF Receiver|
|Operating voltage||11~24 VAC/VDC|
|Range||Up to 500′ (150m) with SECO-LARM transmitter. Range will vary.|
|Relay Rating||Form C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM); max 10 Amp at 24VDC per channel|
|Current Draw||8mA@12VDC (standby), 30mA/channel @12VDC (activated)|
|Extended Range Antenna Compatible||Yes (SK-91ERSD)|
|Connectors||5 Quick-connect screw terminals (+, -, with NO/NC/COM)|
|Dimensions||3-1/8″ x 2-9/16″ x 1″ (80 x 65 x 25 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.