This mini RF receiver is compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, both code hopping and fixed-code (see page 4 of the manual for a list of compatible transmitters). It can be used for a variety of applications, such as allowing the same transmitter to open/close a gate and open/close a garage door. The receiver comes in one- or two-channel versions. Each channel can learn the codes of up to 15 different transmitter buttons.
- Small size: 33/16“x29/16“x3/4” (80x65x19 mm)
- Control garage doors, etc.
- Compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, including both fixed-code and code-hopping. ( 433MHz – 433.92MHz transmitters and receivers also available. )
- LED shows RF reception, program status
- Mode switches for easy transmitter learning
|Type||WIRELESS – 2-Channel Miniature RF Receiver with Transistor Ground Output|
|Operating voltage||3~13.8 VDC|
|Output Mode||Programmable 4-sec. momentary (default), 1-sec. momentary, toggle (ON/OFF), or continuous|
|Output Type||Transistor GND 3A@12VDC|
|Current Draw||5mA standby, 15mA LED flashing @ 12VDC|
|Transmitter||Compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters|
|Extended Range Antenna Compatible||No|
|Dimensions||3-3/16″ x 2-9/16″ x 3/4″ (80 x 65 x 19 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.