This mini RF receiver is compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, both code hopping and fixed-code (see page 4 of the manual for a list of compatible transmitters). It can be used for a variety of applications, such as allowing the same transmitter to open/close a gate and open/close a garage door. The receiver comes in one- or two-channel versions. Each channel can learn the codes of up to 15 different transmitter buttons.
- Small size: 33/16“x29/16“x3/4” (80 x 65 x 19 mm)
- Control garage doors, etc.
- Four programmable relay output modes: 4-Second momentary, 1-second momentary, toggle, and validity outputs
- Flexible operating voltage: 11-24 V AC/DC (16~24 VAC/DC must cut LP4)
- Compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, including both fixed-code and code-hopping (CODEBUMPTM)
- 433MHz (433.92MHz) available
- LED Indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, and memory cleared
- Mode switches for easy transmitter learning.
|Type||WIRELESS – 1-Channel Miniature RF Receiver Relay Output|
|Operating voltage||11-24 V AC/DC (16~24 VAC/DC must cut LP4)|
|Output Mode||3A Form ‘C’ relay (NO/NC/C)|
|Current Draw||5mA standby, 50mA LED flashing @ 12VDC|
|Output type||Transistor GND x 1, 5A@12VDC|
|Transmitter||Compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters|
|Dimensions||3-3/16″ x 2-9/16″ x 3/4″ (80 x 65 x 19 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.