ENFORCER Electromechanical Push Bars feature a double-locking spindle for stronger and more secure locking. All models include a cylinder lock for keyed entry and some models offer solenoid-actuation to allow unlocking and relocking by an access control device.
- Double-locking spindle (stronger and more secure)
- Aluminum alloy construction, reversible, non-handed
- Fail-secure operation (but can be opened from inside by pressing the bar)
- Lock status monitoring for indicating status
- Mortise lock cylinder and keys included to release the lock from the outside
- Dogging latch on push bar to hold open
- Includes all needed hardware for typical installations
|For doors||36″ (91.5cm), min. 327/8″ (83.5cm), wood or metal|
|Relay rating||Form C, 5A@125VAC|
|Dimensions||2 7/16″x2 9/16″x35 1/16″ (61.5x65x890 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.