ENFORCER Electromechanical Push Bars feature a double-locking spindle for stronger and more secure locking. All models include a cylinder lock for keyed entry and some models offer solenoid-actuation to allow unlocking and relocking by an access control device.
- Double-locking spindle (stronger and more secure)
- Aluminum alloy construction, reversible, non-handed
- Fail-secure operation (but can be opened from inside by pressing the bar)
- Lock status monitoring for indicating status
- Mortise lock cylinder and keys included to release the lock from the outside
- Dogging latch on push bar to hold open
- Includes all needed hardware for typical installations
|For doors||36″ (91.5cm), min. 327/8″ (83.5cm), wood or metal|
|Relay rating||Form C, 5A@125VAC|
|Dimensions||2 7/16″x2 9/16″x35 1/16″ (61.5x65x890 mm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.