The ENFORCER contactless aperture request detector uses infrared technology to allow the user to exit a protected place by an access control system simply with a hand gesture. As the function is contactless, this detector is ideal for hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, clean rooms, schools, factories, and offices. Added a manual cancel button for the SD-927PKC-NFVQ.
- Detection range up to 2-3/8″~8″ (6~20 cm)
- Single stainless steel plate
- 3A relay, adjustable by 0.5~30 seconds, rocker or as long as the hand is near the sensor
- Screwless terminal block with fast connection
- LED ring illuminated detector for easy identification.
- Selectable two-tone LED ring (from red to green, or from green to red) to indicate that the detector has been triggered.
- Adding a manual cancel button as an auxiliary device for the sensoror
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VAC/VDC|
|Relay Type||Form C dry contact, 3A@24VDC|
|Override Button – Switching capacity||3A@24VDC|
|Override Button – Mechanical life||500,000 cycles|
|LEDs – Standby||Red*|
|LEDs – Triggered||Green*|
|Output Time||Adjustable, 0.5~30 sec., toggle, or as long as sensor is triggered|
|Range||Adjustable, 2-3/8″~8″ (6-20 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.