The ENFORCER Outdoor Wave-to-Open Sensor is a full-featured exit plate which uses IR technology to allow egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since no touch is required, this sensor is suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- Adjustable sensor range up to 7″ (18cm)
- Weatherproof (IP65) for outdoor use*
- Stainless steel plate
- 1.2A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.8~30 seconds or toggle
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show sensor activated
*When properly installed.
|Type||Wave-to-Open Sensor with Adjustable Delay Timer, for Outdoor Use|
|Current Draw||Standby- 16mA@12VDC / 25mA@24VDC, Triggered- 25mA@12VDC / 32mA@24VDC|
|Sensing Range||2″~7″ (5~18cm)|
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC|
|LEDs – Red||Standby (Colors are reversible.)|
|LEDs – Green||Triggered (Colors are reversible.)|
|Relay Type||Form C dry contact 1.2A@24VDC|
|Output Time||0.5~30 s, toggle|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
|Dimensions||4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (115 x 70 x 39 mm)|
|Sensor is triggering unintentionally.||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.