Single-Gang, Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
If a keypad or proximity card reader fails to activate an electronic lock, the user can switch between normally closed (N.C.) and normally open (N.O.) contacts using the Single-Gang Mortise Cylinder Key Switches (available with either momentary or maintained outputs), forcing the door to open. This acts as a backup for access control systems, so that the system does not rely on the integrity of a single device.
- Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
- Mortise cylinder removable for ease of keying
- Flush mount with vandal-resistant screws
- Chrome-plated aluminum back plate fits to single-gang box
- Stainless-steel front cover conceals mounting screws
- DPDT Momentary switch, 25A@24VAC contact rating
- Color-coded wires
- Maintained (SD-72031-6MQ) or momentary (SD-72081-6MQ) output
|Switch Type||DPDT Switch (momentary)|
|Contact Rating||25A@24VAC, NO/NC|
|Dimensions||2-3/4″x4-1/2″x1-7/16″ (69x114x37 mm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.