Single-Gang, Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
If a keypad or proximity card reader fails to activate an electronic lock, the user can switch between normally closed (N.C.) and normally open (N.O.) contacts using the Single-Gang Mortise Cylinder Key Switches (available with either momentary or maintained outputs), forcing the door to open. This acts as a backup for access control systems, so that the system does not rely on the integrity of a single device.
- Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
- Mortise cylinder removable for ease of keying
- Flush mount with vandal-resistant screws
- Chrome-plated aluminum back plate fits to single-gang box
- Stainless-steel front cover conceals mounting screws
- DPDT Momentary switch, 25A@24VAC contact rating
- Color-coded wires
- Maintained (SD-72031-6MQ) or momentary (SD-72081-6MQ) output
|Switch Type||DPDT Switch (momentary)|
|Contact Rating||25A@24VAC, NO/NC|
|Dimensions||2-3/4″x4-1/2″x1-7/16″ (69x114x37 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.