The ENFORCER SA-025MQ Multi-Function Programmable Timer saves time with 7 programmable modes for a variety of common situations. Settings are easily programmed using three pushbuttons and an LED display.
- 12~24VDC (auto-sensing) operation
- Low current draw
- 7 modes easily programmable with pushbuttons and LED display (auto door or gate closure, guard timer, pulse extender / false trigger avoidance, timed relay output, timed pulse relay output, input counter, input timer)
- Timer can be set to trigger a notification (red LED and/or buzzer) and/or a Form C relay output (10A@24VDC)
- Timer can be set from 1sec~11h 59min
- Can be triggered by N.O. pos. (+) or N.C. neg. (–) input, or by powering up the unit
- Relay can be programmed to trigger at the start or end of the timing cycle, or to toggle
- Relay can be programmed to pulse (0.5sec on / 0.5sec off) or steady on (1sec~11h 59min)
- Includes reset input (N.O.–) to manually reset cycle
|Operating Temperature||-40°~158° F (-40°~70° C)|
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC (auto sensing)|
|Current Draw – Active||65~100mA@12/24VDC (relay and buzzer activated)|
|Current Draw – Standby||20~40mA@12/24VDC|
|Dimensions||2-11/16″x11/8″x3-1/4″ (68x28x83 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.