ENFORCER Unmanaged PoE Switches provide Ethernet and power to PoE devices. Fast packet forwarding capability and extra backplane bandwidth ensure clean images at fast transmission speeds for video, making them well-suited for HD CCTV.
- Provides both Ethernet data and power to multiple PoE devices including IP cameras, IP access, IP speakers/intercoms, VOIP, etc.
- Specially designed for video transmission with fast packet forwarding capability for clear images and smooth transmission
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- 2 Uplink ports
- Supports 10,100BaseT, 1000BaseT Gigabit
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3x Flow control
|Operating voltage||100~240 VAC|
|Ethernet speed||10/100/1000Mbps (uplink, 1000Mbps)|
|Ethernet standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Transmission distance||328ft (100m)|
|Transfer rate – 10Mbps||14,880pps|
|Transfer rate – 100Mbps||148,800pps|
|Transfer rate – 1000Mbps||1,488,000pps|
|MAC Address table||4k|
|LED indicators||Connection/transmission and PoE for each port, power|
|Operating humidity||0~85% Non-condensing|
|Operating temperature||-40°~158° F (-40°~70° C)|
|Dimensions||7-7/8″x2-3/4″x4-5/8″ (200x44x118 mm)|
|Weight||1-lb 12.4-oz (806g)|
|PoE Device doesn’t function
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.