The ENFORCER Gigabit PoE Extenders connects PoE cameras, IP access control, IP speakers/intercoms, IP telephony, or other PoE devices using a single Cat5e or
Cat6 cable to extend data and power by an additional 328ft (100m), for a total range of up to 984ft (300m) with two extenders. The NR-P401E-TQ supports up to 4 PoE devices.
- Extends the range of PoE Ethernet devicesover Cat5e or higher cables an additional 328ft (100m)
- Connects 10,100,1000BaseT PoE devices including IP cameras, IP access control, VOIP, IP speakers/intercoms, etc.
- Supports up to gigabit transmission rates
- Passive operation – no external power required
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- Automatically detects PoE equipment and protects from damage due to faulty installation
- 4 Output ports for up to 4 PoE devices
- Also compliant with IEEE802.3bt 4 pairs
|Connections: PoE In||1x Shielded RJ-45|
|Connections: PoE Out||4x Shielded RJ-45|
|PoE Power: Input||Up to 60W|
|PoE Power: Output||Up to 55W (total for 4 ports)|
|Transmission range: 1 Extender||656ft (200m)|
|Transmission range: 2 Extenders||984ft (300m)|
|Data link||Both pin 1/2, 3/6 and 4/5, 7/8|
|Power link||Pin 1/2(+), 3/6(–) up to 12W for 4 PSE, 25W for 2 PSE|
|Network cables||Shielded Cat-5e or higher|
|Ethernet speed||10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex|
|PoE standard||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt 4 pairs (60W)|
|LED Indicators: Power link||Yellow|
|LED Indicators: Data link||Green, steady|
|LED Indicators: Data transmit||Green flashing|
|Operating humidity||90% (maximum, non-condensing)|
|Operating temperature||14°~113° F (-10°~45° C)|
|Dimensions||4-11/16″x1-1/8″x3-3/8″ (119x28x85 mm)|
|PoE device doesn’t function properly||• Ensure that all devices are turned on
• Ensure that the PoE device is functioning by plugging it directly into the PoE switch, computer, etc.
• Double-check that the cables were connected properly
• Run a continuity test on all wires in the cable
• Equipment at both ends must be at the same link speed, 10BASE-T with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T with 100BASE-T, etc.
• Replace with a higher-grade cable for better performance
• Ensure that the cable lengths are within the allowable range and consistent with the remote PoE device power consumption, and reduce cable length as needed
• With 1000BASE-T, power consumption is greater, so no more than 2 PoE extenders may be used
• Check that power consumption is within the specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.