The ENFORCER Gigabit PoE Extenders connects PoE cameras, IP access control, IP speakers/intercoms, IP telephony, or other PoE devices using a single Cat5e or
Cat6 cable to extend data and power by an additional 328ft (100m), for a total range of up to 984ft (300m) with two extenders. The NR-P401E-TQ supports up to 4 PoE devices.
- Extends the range of PoE Ethernet devicesover Cat5e or higher cables an additional 328ft (100m)
- Connects 10,100,1000BaseT PoE devices including IP cameras, IP access control, VOIP, IP speakers/intercoms, etc.
- Supports up to gigabit transmission rates
- Passive operation – no external power required
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- Automatically detects PoE equipment and protects from damage due to faulty installation
- 4 Output ports for up to 4 PoE devices
- Also compliant with IEEE802.3bt 4 pairs
|Connections: PoE In||1x Shielded RJ-45|
|Connections: PoE Out||4x Shielded RJ-45|
|PoE Power: Input||Up to 60W|
|PoE Power: Output||Up to 55W (total for 4 ports)|
|Transmission range: 1 Extender||656ft (200m)|
|Transmission range: 2 Extenders||984ft (300m)|
|Data link||Both pin 1/2, 3/6 and 4/5, 7/8|
|Power link||Pin 1/2(+), 3/6(–) up to 12W for 4 PSE, 25W for 2 PSE|
|Network cables||Shielded Cat-5e or higher|
|Ethernet speed||10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex|
|PoE standard||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt 4 pairs (60W)|
|LED Indicators: Power link||Yellow|
|LED Indicators: Data link||Green, steady|
|LED Indicators: Data transmit||Green flashing|
|Operating humidity||90% (maximum, non-condensing)|
|Operating temperature||14°~113° F (-10°~45° C)|
|Dimensions||4-11/16″x1-1/8″x3-3/8″ (119x28x85 mm)|
|PoE device doesn’t function properly||• Ensure that all devices are turned on
• Ensure that the PoE device is functioning by plugging it directly into the PoE switch, computer, etc.
• Double-check that the cables were connected properly
• Run a continuity test on all wires in the cable
• Equipment at both ends must be at the same link speed, 10BASE-T with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T with 100BASE-T, etc.
• Replace with a higher-grade cable for better performance
• Ensure that the cable lengths are within the allowable range and consistent with the remote PoE device power consumption, and reduce cable length as needed
• With 1000BASE-T, power consumption is greater, so no more than 2 PoE extenders may be used
• Check that power consumption is within the specifications
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.