The professional contractors and low-voltage cable installers tool for easier overhead installations. Working from the floor provides a safer way to reach areas that previously were dangerous or inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissorlifts including vaulted ceilings, over stairwells, and through ceiling grid. This multi-purpose telescoping pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-Hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain and threaded rod from the work floor.
- Install hanging hardware from work floor. improves safety and efficiency
- All-In-One adapter system for threaded rod, eye lag screws, wire & jack chain
- Install multiple fastener types to a variety of ceiling structures - Elco® Hanger Mate® Buildex Sammy Super Screws® Powers Vertigo™
- Powered with any 3/8
- Includes female hex adapter for 1/4
- Tips & Instruction Booklet
- Also Available: Xtender Pole-18 (three 6' sections ceilings up to 24') P/N JH718
- Hang ceiling wire (12 or 9 gauge) Install up to 100 ceiling wires per hour.
- Hang Threaded Rod 3/8" or 1/4" rod up to 10 feet long.
- Overhead Screw Installation Transforms into a very long screwdriver.
- Hang Jack Chain Easily from the work floor.
- Hang Wire & Clip Assemblies Eye lag screws, hangers, multipurpose clips.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.