SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station
ADA Compliant with One Call Button and One Emergency Call Button
Need this station with UL Certification? Be sure your model has a UL sticker or contact Aiphone for more details.
- Use SIP to integrate with Cisco Unified Call Manager® and answer calls off-site
- ONVIF® Profile S Compliant
- Both “Call” and “Emergency” call buttons
- ADA compliant raised lettering and Braille signage
- 802.3af PoE with PoE pass through (802.3at Type 2 PoE+)
- 1.23 megapixel fixed color video camera
- Camera vertical adjustment +15º, 0º, or -8º (manual)
- White LED for low light illumination
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- IP65 rated, weather resistant
- Stainless steel faceplate
- 2 contact outputs
- 6 trigger inputs
- 2-year warranty!
Power Source: PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 0)
Power Draw: 5.28 Watts
Camera: ⅓" CMOS 1.23 megapixel
Min. illumination: 5 lux
Audio Codec: G.711 (μ-law, A law), G.722
Video Codec: H.264/AVC, motion JPEG
Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, IGMP, MLD, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS
Port Security: IEEE 802.1X
Operating Temp: -40° - 140°F (-40° - 60°C)
Ingress Protection: IP65
Impact Protection: IK08
Dimensions: 11-11⁄16" H x 7" W
Flush mounted with included back box, or surface mount with the SBX-IDVFRA Stainless Steel surface mount box. Also compatible with the WB-CA, WB-HA, WB-CE, and WB-HE Emergency wall boxes or modular towers.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.