The GT-TLI-IP is a mobile app network adaptor for the GT Series. When running the AiphoneGT App, calls can be answered directly from a smartphone. Once the visitor is approved, the door can be unlocked from the same mobile device. The GT-TLI-IP adaptor will connect up to 3 AiphoneGT Apps, providing more flexibility for family/colleagues who need to screen visitors. The GT-TLI-IP can be included in the tenant's apartment/suite with other GT Series tenant stations, such as the GT-1C7, GT-2C, GT-1M3, or GT-1A. If preferred, the app can be used without an interior tenant station, making it the one option for tenants to answer visitors and unlock the door.
- See and hear who is at your building’s entry using your smartphone
- Easy to add to an existing tenant or use by itself
- Connect up to 3 instances of apps
- App available for both Android and iOS
- A sliding button within the app prevents accidental unlocking of your door
- Control up to three additional relays from the app
- Ensure a roaming guard or concierge is always available
Dimensions: 10-¼" x 7-1⁄16" x 2-1⁄16"
Weight: 1.35 lbs
Temperature: 32°F - 140°F
1 Cat-5e/6 Ethernet for network
2 two conductor cables for GT bus (audio-872002, video-871802)
Power required: 12V DC, 500mA
Active relay: 430mA
EN55022 Edition 2015 Class B
EN55024 Edition 2015 Class B
FCC part 15 Subpart B
Programming: Via web browser
Capacity: 3 mobile apps
Memory: Non-volatile memory
Chassis: ABS plastic
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.