The ENFORCER E-964-Q Series Quad-Photobeam Sensors are ideal for long-distance protection. Four selectable beam frequencies allow for superior perimeter protection by eliminating crosstalk and interference between multiple units. False alarms created by animals and falling leaves are minimized by the sensor’s detection method of all 4 beams simultaneously broken.
The E-964-Q Series of sensors is designed to work in even the most extreme conditions. A built-in heater automatically turns on and off depending on the outside temperature. An environmental control output senses a slow degradation in beam strength when weather conditions worsen preventing false alarms.
Installation and alignment is quick and easy with the ENFORCER E-964-Q Series. The built-in laser and visual alignment systems quickly and easily pinpoint the approximate mounting location for the transmitter and aid in aligning the transmitter and receiver units once mounted. A beam strength indicator clearly displays the strength of the beam at the receiver with 5 LEDs.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
- Multi-frequency (4 channels selectable)
- Quad infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof (IP55), sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system with built-in heater so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NO/NC alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam and audible alignment system
- Built-in alignment strength indicator
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situation
|Type||Quad Multi-Frequency Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment|
|Current Draw||125mA,Tx & Rx, 290mA with heater as well|
|Sensing Range||Outdoor- 660′ (200m) Indoor- 1320′ (400m)|
|Operating Voltage||AC/DC 12~24V (Non-polarized)|
|IP Rating||Weatherproof IP55|
|Interupt Speed||50msec~700msec (adjustable)|
|LEDs – Red||Alarm LED (Receiver) – When transmitter and receiver are not aligned or when beam is broken|
|LEDs – Green||Power LED (Rx & Tx)- Indicates connected to power|
|Detection System||Simultaneous break of 4 beams|
|Alarm Output||Form “C” relay COM/N.O./N.C. 1A@125VAC/24VDC|
|Tamper Output||NC. switch, 1A@120VAC|
|Case material||PC Resin|
|Operating Temperature||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
|Dimensions||15-1/4″ x 4-7/16″ x 4-11/32″ (387 x 113 x 110mm)|
|Laser Output Power||5mW|
|Alignment Angle||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)15º|
|Transmitter LED not lit||
|Receiver LED does not light when interrupted||
|Beams are interrupted and LED lights, but the alarm does not trigger.||
|Signal LED continuously lit||
|Alarm trigger becomes erratic in bad weather||
|Frequent false alarm triggers||
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.