Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security, both indoors and outdoors.
- Twin beams minimize false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforces beam strength and provides excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof (IP55), sunlight-filtering case
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Anti-frost system
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NO/NC trigger output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- “U” brackets included for pole mounting
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system
- Monitored output: N.C. or 10kΩ resistor on N.O. output
|Type||Twin Photobeam Detector with Laser Beam Alignment|
|Current Draw||50mA max (laser align only). 150mA max. (active operation excluding laser alignment)|
|Sensing Range||Outdoor – 90′ (30m), Indoor- 190′ (60m)|
|Operating Voltage||12~30 VDC/VAC 60Hz, 200mA|
|IP Rating||IP55 Weatherproof|
|LEDs – Red||“ON” indicates transmitter and receiver not aligned or beam is broken|
|LEDs – Yellow||ON indicates weak receiver signal or beam is broken|
|LEDs – Green||ON indicates unit connected to power|
|Alarm Output||SPDT NO/NC/COM relay, 1A@30VDC/VAC|
|Tamper Output||N.C. switch, 1A@30VDC/VAC|
|Case material||PC Resin|
|Operating Temperature||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
|Laser Output Power||<5mW|
|Alignment Angle||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.