- Synchronous 2-ch HDMI, 2-ch VGA and HDMI1 4 K (3840 x 2160) Resolution
- 19-inch rack-mounted 2U chassis
- Up to 12 Megapixels Resolution Recording
- Up to 32 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Up to 12 MP high-definition live view, storage and playback
- Up to 320 Mbps (or 200 Mbps when RAID is enabled) high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 2 VGA (different source) interfaces
- 8 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Supports some specialist cameras, including people counting camera/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera/fisheye camera
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and N+1 hot spare for even more reliable data storage, effectively avoids data loss risks
When upgrading NVR from v3.4.x to v4.x, please be sure NVR firmware is at v3.4.92 170518 firmware and perform system factory default before proceed upgrading NVR to v4.x. Failures have NVR at v3.4.92 and perform system factory default prior to upgrading NVR to v4.x could render NVR inoperable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.