ENFORCER IR Proximity Sensors are compact and can be programmed to unlock an electronic door lock when an object (such as a hand) is passed in front of the sensor or trigger an alarm when an object (such as a valuable possession) is removed from the sensing area. This flexibility makes ideal for both anti-theft and access control applications.
- Access control: Mount the sensor to a wall or plate in a protected area. A user can wave a hand in front of the sensor to unlock an electric lock for no-touch, protected egress.
- Anti-theft: Place the sensor under or behind a painting or other valuable object. If the object is removed, the sensor will trigger an alarm to alert the owner.
- No-touch operation reduces the risk of spread of germs, viruses, etc., through cross-contamination
- Adjustable sensor range up to 6″ (15cm) 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~20 seconds or toggle
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated
- Weatherproof (IP65*) for outdoor use
- OEM / Private label available
* Weatherproof when properly installed
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC|
|Relay Type||Form C dry contact, NO/NC/COM, 1A@24VDC, 0.5A@12VAC|
|Output Time||0.5~20s, toggle|
|IP Rating||Weatherproof IP65*|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
|The indicator light is continuously green||
|The indicator light will not
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.