ENFORCER IR Proximity Sensors are compact and can be programmed to unlock an electronic door lock when an object (such as a hand) is passed in front of the sensor or trigger an alarm when an object (such as a valuable possession) is removed from the sensing area. This flexibility makes ideal for both anti-theft and access control applications.
- Access control: Mount the sensor to a wall or plate in a protected area. A user can wave a hand in front of the sensor to unlock an electric lock for no-touch, protected egress.
- Anti-theft: Place the sensor under or behind a painting or other valuable object. If the object is removed, the sensor will trigger an alarm to alert the owner.
- No-touch operation reduces the risk of spread of germs, viruses, etc., through cross-contamination
- Adjustable sensor range up to 6″ (15cm) 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~20 seconds or toggle
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated
- Weatherproof (IP65*) for outdoor use
- OEM / Private label available
* Weatherproof when properly installed
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC|
|Relay Type||Form C dry contact, NO/NC/COM, 1A@24VDC, 0.5A@12VAC|
|Output Time||0.5~20s, toggle|
|IP Rating||Weatherproof IP65*|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
|The indicator light is continuously green||
|The indicator light will not
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.