A simple to install audible motion alert for indoor use—no need for any wiring. The sensor is perfect as a door annunciator or for monitoring passageways in a wide range of home, office, and commercial applications.
- Mount next to a door or other entry point to alert when someone enters or exits
- Provides an audible alert (doorbell sound) when triggered
- Sounds for approximately 4 seconds or for as long as the sensor detects changes in visible light
- CDS sensor operates by detecting sudden changes in visible light*
- Sensor range 10ft (3m)
- Battery operated (3 AAA batteries, not included)
- Designed for motion alerts only
- Low current drain (0.05mA standby)
*IMPORTANT: AS-6111Q is designed to detect changes in visible light. Not for use in total darkness or facing a strong light.
|Power Supply||3x AAA Batteries (not included)|
|Current Draw||Standby- Under 0.05mA@4.5VDC, Active- Under 85mA@4.5VDC|
|Low Battery Indicator||Device will repeatedly activate|
|Input Signal||CDS sensor|
|Output Signal||Doorbell sound|
|Sensing Range||10ft (3m) at 20”~40” (0.5~1m) height|
|Material||ABS plastic, white|
|Dimensions (With Bracket)||3-3/8” x 3-3/8” x 2” (85 x 85 x 50 mm)|
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.