- UL-294 rated for the reliability of construction, performance, and operation
- FCC part 15 & ISED certified
- Compatible with standard cylindrical doors using a tubular latch
- Wireless door handle compatible with Net2 & Paxton10 system, or in standalone
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing the use of smart devices (Paxton10 only)
About – PaxLock Pro – Latch is a wireless door handle with access control built-in. The design comes ready to install with a tubular latch for a quick and simple installation to conveniently secure internal doors. The robust design is UL-294 rated for the reliability of construction, performance, and operation, ensuring it is built to last and secure internal doors. Available with an Eclipse or Galaxy handle, and a black or white fascia.
Standalone – for use on sites not requiring the additional functionality of an online system. With a flexible upgrade path from standalone to networked, allowing your system to grow to suit your needs.
- Net2: communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air. PaxLock Pro – Mortise is designed for use with Net2Air Bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system.
- Paxton10: communicates with the Paxton10 server using Bluetooth® frequency-hopping technology to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.