The new PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool combines rugged design, an ergonomic comfort grip handle and enhanced functions. The primary tool for all telecom and datacom installers working with 110, 66, Krone and BIX™ style cross connects. This professional tool will provide precise, repeatable and reliable terminations that helps ensure installations pass certification and your peace-of-mind.
- Terminate and cut Cat3/5/5e/6 cables
- Spring loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination
- Bayonet style (twist & lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- New built-in hook - feeds or removes wire
- New multi-use spudger - for screwdriver, IDC insert tool or to clean debris
- 110, 66, 630, Krone and BIX™ style interchangeable blades
- Color coded yellow on the cut side of the tool per industry standard
- Adjustable low and high force impact settings are precisely controlled to meet the industry standard 8762D spec
- Will not damage sensitive circuitry
- Spare blade storage compartment in the handle
- Terminate and trim wires in 66, 110, Krone and BIX™ style cross connect blocks
- Terminate and trim wires in 110 & 630 style wall jack modules
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.