Designed and manufactured to provide superior performance, durability, and value. It features dual crimping cavities for insulated and non-insulated terminals and splices. The thin, tapered nose assists when working in confined areas.
- Crimp non-insulated terminals and splices from 10-22 AWG
- Crimp insulated terminals and splices from 10-22 AWG
- Precision ground and hardened cutting blade
- Drop forged from chrome vanadium steel alloy to prevent rust
- Comfort grip dipped handles
- Cuts copper and aluminum wire up to 10 AWG (not suitable for cutting steel)
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.