The innovative Snag Proof Strain Relief is designed specifically to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45® plugs. Two Patent Pending versions are offered for both the Cat5/5e and the Cat6 plugs. The primary strain relief of the plug locks the snag proof strain relief in place so they will not pull off, creating one, integral assembly. Once crimped, this design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly, preventing the cable pairs from being over compressed. This decrease in stress contributes to achieving peak performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cords.
- Prolong patch cord life
- Maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- Optimizes electrical performance
- No more snags or hang ups causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- Made in the USA
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Fits cables with jacket diameters up to 0.260" (6.6mm)
Maintain bend radiuses, especially on stranded cable. For an installation that requires a professional & finished look.
- Max cable jacket OD is 0.260
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.