This shielded, patented ezEX-RJ45 connector is designed for larger cables and conductors. Features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows ‘big’ conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with CAT6 and is terminated with EXO Crimp Frame® and EXO-EX Die™ (100061C).
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Shielded 5e/6/6A compliant
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) - Size range: 0.039” – 0.044” (1.0 –1.12mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: 0.305” (7.75mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TAA, TIA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA
- US Patents 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2. Foreign patents.
Why buy Certified?
Top USA Reseller
Trusted since 1976
Your Team of Experts
Pro Help when you need it
Easy 30 Day Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.