- Two 2.5" hard disk drives can be installed in a RAID1 arrangement for storing footage
- Provides storage & processing for up to four third-party IP cameras
- Controls a single door and provides additional I/O for general use
- Distributed intelligence architecture, no central point of failure
- Connector port to cascade up to three Paxton10 connectors
- PoE powered with 12V lead acid battery back up
About – The Paxton10 Video Controller provides processing for up to four third-party IP cameras, whilst maintaining all the functionality of the Paxton10 Door Controller. The Paxton10 Video controller includes the option for storage and is a network device that communicates over TCP/IP and can be integrated into an existing network infrastructure.
Mains powered option also available.
Installation – The wiring label on the Paxton10 Video Controller clearly shows color coded connections for the readers, power supply, lock etc. The 12v output for the lock can be used to control any door, barrier or gate. Diagnostic LED’s indicate the status of the controller and its inputs and outputs.
Controllers are connected directly to the network via TCP/IP. They are automatically visible in the Paxton10 software under the devices menu.
Operation – Any changes made in the Paxton10 software are immediately communicated to the door or video controller. When a user presents their token to the reader, the control unit identifies them and permits or denies access as appropriate.
Please note: External hard drive required from a third party supplier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.